The Vanier Engineered Hardwood Artisan Brushed Oak Collection offers beautiful texture and warm natural hues for your interior design project. This stunning real wood flooring is designed with an antique wirebrushed surface that provides an eye-catching and on trend reclaimed look. Along with elegant style, this flooring provides the enhanced durability of engineered hardwood flooring, making it an innovative, high-performance choice. If you’re looking for premium quality engineered hardwood at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more about this flooring below.
- On trend style: for a chic and modern country look, this engineered hardwood has a warm gray stain and is finished with a vintage-looking, wirebrushed surface texture.
- Core strength: for lasting stability and durability, these engineered planks are constructed with a multiply core.
- Wide planks: Measuring 8.5” wide, these boards will help make your space look more open because they have fewer creases. The wide plank design also showcases the oak’s natural grain patterns.
- Comfort underfoot: this engineered hardwood flooring can be installed over radiant heating systems, allowing you to create a warm and inviting space.
- Lasting good looks: these boards are finished with UV cured oil, which gives the oak a soft natural appearance. UV cured oil also provides a low gloss appearance that shows fewer scratches and less dirt.
- Versatile flooring option: suitable for below-grade installations, such as basements where dampness is common, this flooring allows you to achieve the look of real hardwood in spaces where solid hardwood is not recommended.
- Post purchase support: Vanier is so confident in the quality of this engineered hardwood flooring they offer a lifetime structural warranty and a 25 year finish warranty for residential spaces. A 5-year commercial warranty is also provided.
- Plank dimensions: with a 4mm wear layer, these boards measure 0.56” Thick x 8.5” Wide x 35” Average Length.
- Fillers color may vary