Due to surging lumber demand, the quoted lead time is our best estimate. Additional delay is expected until raw material stabilizes.
The Tungston Unfinished Hickory Collection provides customers with a product tailor made for their home, and budget. Along with the strength and stiffness of American hickory, as well as the adaptability of an unfinished product, these solid hardwood floors also offer:
- Extra-long boards: reaching lengths of up to 10 feet, these elongated boards are a rare find in todays market. Practicing unique, high-yield harvesting techniques during manufacturing, an exceptionally long floor plank is made from a continuous cut through the timbre. This preserves the natural beauty of both the characteristics of the species, and the Appalachian Forest from which it is harvested.
- Hardest domestic wood: these floors not only far surpass the industry standard for hardness, they set the precedent for hardness of North American hardwood floors.
- Infinite design possibilities: Because these boards are unfinished, customers are endowed with the creative freedom to apply any finish or colour to their floors after installation. They can be sanded and finished to a perfectly smooth modern surface, or merely installed and stained for a more rustic finish.
- Plank Dimensions: Thickness: 3/4"; Length: Random Lengths (1' to 10' with an average length of 48")
- Warranty: Backed by a lifetime structural warranty