The Vanier Engineered Hardwood Monterey Collection offers beautiful texture and warm natural hues for your interior design project. Along with elegant style, this flooring provides the enhanced durability of engineered hardwood flooring, making it an innovative, high-performance choice.
- Core strength: for lasting stability and durability, these engineered planks are constructed with a multiply core.
- Wide planks: Measuring 7.5” wide, these boards will help make your space look more open because they have fewer creases. The wide plank design also showcases the oak’s natural grain patterns.
- Comfort underfoot: this engineered hardwood flooring can be installed over radiant heating systems, allowing you to create a warm and inviting space.
- Versatile flooring option: suitable for below-grade installations, such as basements where dampness is common, this flooring allows you to achieve the look of real hardwood in spaces where solid hardwood is not recommended.
- Post purchase support: Vanier is so confident in the quality of this engineered hardwood flooring they offer a 25 year residential structural warranty