Add a beautiful natural look to your home with the Mazama Hardwood Andes Collection. Made from extremely robust and hard Brazilian Oak, which is also commonly referred to as Tauari. Brazilian Oak will give your space an artful design element. If you’re looking to save money on solid hardwood flooring without sacrificing quality, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more below.
- Stunning tropical species: characterized by light wheat color similar to White Oak, Brazilian Oak has a medium grain patterns. The finish allows the wood’s natural beauty to take center stage.
- Sleek finishing: for an elegant, traditional look, these Brazilian Oak floor boards have a smooth surface finish. A consistently popular choice for homeowners, smooth hardwood will add resale value to your home.
- Convenient low-gloss finish: with a more matte look, this flooring’s low gloss finish showcases the Brazilian Oak's natural color variations and grains. Low gloss levels also show less dirt and debris, making it easier to keep these boards looking clean.
- Premiere grade flooring: these boards are made according to the highest manufacturing standards, from harvesting to varnishing. Mazama manually picks and selects the best color and quality pieces for this collection
- Long lengths: this collection offers planks up to more than 5 feet long for clean visual lines in your interior design project.
- Superior surface protection: to help preserve the beautiful look of these hardwood planks, this collection is finished with industry leading BONA coating with Aluminum Oxide.
- Installation method: best suited for above ground, residential locations, this hardwood can be installed using a nail down procedure.
- Purchase with confidence: Mazama backs this hardwood flooring with a 25-year warranty and a lifetime structural warranty for residential applications.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 5” Wide x Random Lengths (12” to 60” long, with an average plank length of 31”).
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.