The Mazama Andes Collection offers incredible hardness, an exceptional surface performance, and an elegant beauty that can only be found in a Cumaru flooring. These floors feature:
- Infamous Jatoba species: one of the most coveted solid hardwood flooring materials on the market, Jatoba (aka Brazilian Cherry) is renowned for its extremely robust hardness and stunning appearance
- Durability: more than double the standard hardness ranking; significantly exceeds industry standards for hardness
- 7 layers of BONA UV Ceramic: improves surface performance against scratches and scuffs
- Warranty: each purchase is backed by a 25 year residential and limited lifetime structural warranty
- Edge type: tongue and groove
- Plank dimensions: Random lengths (12” – 86”); 5" width; 3/4” thickness
Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.